So, I've lived 'in the country' for a week week now and I can't say that I miss London that much.
My summary of the past week is as follows:
- Living out of boxes really sucks
- The kids are pretty hyper. They've spent the past 3 years in nursery most of the time and now they have to hang out with their parents all day, every day, it must be weird for them
- We've a much bigger garden; mowing the lawn takes a long time and you HAVE to do it else it gets longer and then it takes even longer but is also much harder work
- I've been to the post office in the villiage* 3 times and have not had to queue yet
- Cathie got an appt to see doctor the same day and wasn't kept waiting for ages generic cialis