Our woodland is in need of some TLC, as things currently stand we can’t get to all parts of it because it is so overgrown.
We’ve no management plan yet so we want to minimise any changes but we identified one blockage between the two main clearings that if
removed would mean we could at least get from the north to the south ends.
Sadly we didn’t take a photo right from the start so the first one of this sequence is actually after Cathie and I had spent 3 hrs on it. What you see below I did on my own in about 6 hrs.
Due South into the woods, Cathie and I had already cleared a Hawthorn (or f**king Hawthorn) and you can see the willow on the ground that is cut up ready for shifting.
Easily accessible for humans and quad with trailer.
Looking back to the north